Working of the Constitution
History : Applied History
Historiography : Development in the West
Historiography : Indian Tradition
Political Science : Working of the Indian Constitution
The Electoral Process
Social and Political Movements
History of Indian Arts
- What is ‘Art’?
- Indian Traditions of Visual Arts (Drik Kala): Painting
- Prehistoric Paintings
- Mural Paintings and Cave Painting
- Folk Styles of Paintings
- Classical Styles of Painting
- Miniature Paintings in Manuscripts
- Modern Indian Paintings
- Indian Traditions of Visual Arts (Drik Kala): Sculpture Art
- Indus Civilization Sculpture
- Folk Styles of Sculptural Art
- Classical Styles of Sculptural Art
- Indian Iconography
- Indian Traditions of Visual Arts (Drik Kala): Architecture and Sculpture
- Rock-cut Architecture
- Temple Architecture
- Indo-Islamic Architecture
- Indo-Gothic architecture
- Indian Traditions of Performing Arts
- Indian Theatre
- Indian Music
- Indian Dance
- Present Scenario of the Performing Arts
- Art, Applied Art, and Professional Opportunities
Mass Media and History
Challenges Faced by Indian Democracy
Entertainment and History
Sports and History
Tourism and History
History - Imperialism
History - 20th Century Age of conflict
History - Emancipation of Asia and Africa
History - World after World War 2
Geographical discoveries and colonization
- Concept for Geographical Discoveries and Colonization
- Imperialism - Africa
Asia: India, China, Japan
- Concept for Asia: India, China, Japan
Dictatorships in Europe, Second World War and world
- Concept on Dictatorships in Europe
- Concept for Second World War and World
First world war
- Concept on First World War
The League of Nations
- Concept for the League of Nations
- Concept for Russian Revolution
United Nations Organization
- Concept for United Nations Organization
- Emancipation of Africa
- Emancipation of Asia
- Globalization After World War II
Scientific and Technological Progress
- Scientific and Technological Progress After World War II
- Formation of the Cold War
Social Diversity and Democracy
- Social Diversity
- Coccept for Caste/Race and Democracy
- Concept for Language and Democracy
- Cocnept for Religion and Democracy
- Concept for Gender and Democracy
- Concept for Democracy and Diversity
Challenges to Democracy Remedial Measures to the Challenges
- Concept for Challenges to Democracy Remedial Measures to the Challenges
- Democracy - Meaning, Types and Characteristics
Political Parties and Types
- Political Parties
- Importance of Political Parties
- Major National and Regional Parties in India/ Types of Political Parties
Art, Applied Art, and Professional Opportunities:
1. Profession opportunities in Arts:
- Art historians can work in the field of journalism.
- The art market is an independent field. Determining an art object's actual value or confirming its authenticity requires specialized knowledge. This assignment requires a subject matter specialist with extensive knowledge of art history.
- Cultural tourism and heritage management are relatively new fields. These industries offer several career prospects for art students. Some significant fields in this regard include archaeology, library science, information technology, and the management of museums and archives.
2. Profession opportunities in Applied Art:
People typically view the visual and performing arts as a kind of entertainment. This is essentially why the artist performs. To make an artistic creation economically sustainable, it is possible to add utility value to it. Thus, artistic creation with a utilitarian purpose is called applied art.
- Industry and advertising, interior design and the creation of ornamental objects, stage backdrop art (Nepathya), film and television art direction, and industry; designing beautiful book and magazine layouts; The domains of applied arts include calligraphy, the creation of greeting cards, invitation cards, personalized stationery, gift items, etc.
- The applied arts category includes the fields of architecture and photography. Computer-generated images, both still and animated, are utilized for a variety of purposes nowadays. This is also applied art. The term 'applied arts' can be used to describe ornaments, metal artwork, colorful earthenware, cane and bamboo products, beautiful glass items, appealing textiles, clothes, etc.
Every field mentioned above demands precise planning and control throughout the whole production process. At every step, it's critical to recruit qualified personnel. Some of the production processes of artistic objects have a history of certain traditions. Each creative process has a unique history of development. As a result, the history of many industrial and cultural traditions is included in the curriculum of art design training courses.
In India, there are a few organizations that provide technical and vocational training in the areas mentioned. One of them is the internationally acclaimed 'National Institute of Design in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Since 2015, this institution has offered an online course.
Answer the following question in detail.
What kind of professional opportunities are available in the field of arts?
Answer the following question in detail.
Observe the illustration of Warli painting Above and write about:
(a) Depiction of nature
(b) Drawings of human figures
(c) Depiction of occupations