Term - 1
- Two Dimensional Shapes
- How to Draw a Circle Using a Compass
- Concept of Circle - Centre, Radius, Diameter, Arc, Sector, Chord, Segment, Semicircle, Circumference, Interior and Exterior, Concentric Circles
- Perimeter of a Rectangle
- Perimeter of Squares
- Perimeter of Triangles
- Perimeter of Polygon
- Creating Objects by Combining Different 2d Shapes
- Three Dimensional Shapes
Term - 2
Term - 3
- Cast out the digit nine from a given number to check if it is a multiple of nine.
- To check any multiplication problem using the method of casting out nine.
If you would like to contribute notes or other learning material, please submit them using the button below.
Advertisement Remove all ads
- OR -