Location and Extent
Physiography and Drainage
- Physical Divisions of India
- The North Indian Mountains
- The Himalayas
- North Indian Plains
- The Peninsular Indian Plateau
- The Indian Coastal Plains
- The Indian Islands
- Physiography of Brazil
- Brazilian Highlands
- The Great Escarpment in Brazil
- Coastline of Brazil
- Brazilian Plains
- Brazilian Island
- Drainage of Brazil
- Drainage Systems of India
- Himalayan Rivers
- Peninsular Rivers
Natural Vegetation and Wildlife
Economy and Occupations
Tourism, Transport and Communication
Geography - Physical Divisions of India
Identification of Physical divisions
Geography - North Indian Mountains
Geography - North Indian Plain Region
Geography - Peninsular Plateau Region
Chhotta Nagpur Plateau
Geography - Western Ghats and Eastern Ghats
Geography - Coastal Region
Eastern coastal plain
Western coastal plain
Geography - Indian Islands
Geography - Practical 1
Geography - Practical 2
Two dimensional diagrams
One dimensional diagrams
Economics - Introduction of an Economy
Introduction of an Economy
Economics - Basic problems of an economy solution
Economics - Inflation
Effects of inflation
Measures of Inflation
Causes of inflation
Economics - Public distribution system and consumer protection
Public Distribution system - meaning and explanation
Objectives of Public Distribution system
Drawbacks of Public Distribution system
Progress of Public Distribution system
Tourism in India
Number of International Tourists
- The number of international tourists visiting India is steadily increasing. However, this increase appears to be more after 2010. The number of international tourists continues to rise. Foreign tourists come to India for a variety of reasons, including heritage, adventure, cultural, health, and business tourism. Ecotourism is also gaining popularity in India.
- Looking at the India's heritage, there are numerous opportunities for tourism in many parts of the country. Many locations are being developed for this purpose.
If you would like to contribute notes or other learning material, please submit them using the button below.
Related QuestionsVIEW ALL 
State whether right or wrong with reason.
The future of tourism is bright in India due to its natural diversity.
Read the following map and answer the questions given below.
- Which means of transport are visible on the map?
- In which part of India is the density of railways more?
- Name any two ports of eastern coast of India.
- Which parts of India have a sparse network of transport?
- Which highway connects Kanyakumari and Srinagar?
- East-West highway joins which two cities?
Observe the given map and answer the questions given below it:
- What does the map show?
- Name any two airports from Eastern coast.
- In which states, railway routes are not exist?
- Name the Southernmost railway station of India.
- Which is the important railway station on the route of Mumbai Mangalore?
- Name the Northernmost airport of India.
Advertisement Remove all ads
- OR -