Addition and Subtraction
Multiplication and Division
Multiples and Factors
- Concept of Decimal Numbers
- Concept of Tenths, Hundredths and Thousandths in Decimal
- Place Value in the Context of Decimal Fraction
- Use of Decimal Fractions
- Writing Half, Quarter, Three-quarters and One and a Quarter in Decimal Form
- Addition of Decimal Numbers
- Subtraction of Decimals Fraction
- Decimals Used for Measurement
Problems on Measurement
Perimeter and Area
Three Dimensional Objects and Nets
Preparation for Algebra
- Reading the time
A play that was to start at nine-fifteen at night was delayed by half an hour because of a power outage. What time did the play start?
If a train leaves Mumbai at ten-fifteen at night and reaches Nagpur at one forty the next afternoon, how long does the journey take?
If a bus that leaves Nashik at 5 o’clock in the morning reaches Pune that same day at ten-thirty in the morning, how long does the journey take?