Sets and Relations
Complex Numbers 33
Sequences and Series
Locus and Straight Line
Measures of Dispersion
Bivariate Frequency Distribution and Chi Square Statistic
Permutations and Combinations
- Introduction of Permutations and Combinations
- Fundamental Principles of Counting
- Concept of Addition Principle
- Concept of Multiplication Principle
- Concept of Factorial Function
- Permutations When All Objects Are Distinct
- Permutations When Repetitions Are Allowed
- Permutations When All Objects Are Not Distinct
- Circular Permutations
- Properties of Permutations
- Properties of Combinations
The solution of a linear inequalities is the graph of common solution of the system. It is the ordered pair of all inequalities.
So the solution of the system of linear inequalities could be:
2) Non Graphical
1) Graphical Method :- It is the easiest method in solution of the system of linear inequalities.In this process of making graph is similar to the graph of linear imequalities in two variables.
2) Non Graphical: There is no need to make a graph but we can find the solution of the system of inequalities .