Variations in Psychological Attributes
Self and Personality
Meeting Life Challenges
Attitude and Social Cognition
- Introduction to Attitude and Social Cognition
- Explaining Social Behaviour
- Nature and Components of Attitudes
- Attitude Formation and Change
- Prejudice and Discrimination
- Strategies for Handling Prejudice
- Social Cognition
- Schemas and Stereotypes
- Impression Formation and Explaining Behaviour of Others Through Attributions
- Behaviour in the Presence of Others
- Behaviour of Others Through Attributions
- Pro-social Behaviour
Social Influence and Group Processes
Psychology and Life
Developing Psychological Skills
- Self as Subject and Self as Object
- Kinds of Self
- Personal Self
- Social Self
- Familial or Relational Self
If you would like to contribute notes or other learning material, please submit them using the button below.
Which of the following statements are TRUE about self as an object?
- Self is an entity that does something.
- Self is being described as a knower.
- Self gets observed and comes to be known.
- Self is an entity on which something is being done.
Choose the correct option:
Advertisement Remove all ads
- OR -