- Rational Numbers
- Addition of Rational Number
- Subtraction of Rational Number
- Multiplication of Rational Numbers
- Division of Rational Numbers
- Rational Numbers on a Number Line
- Inserting Rational Numbers Between Two Given Rational Numbers
- Method of Finding a Large Number of Rational Numbers Between Two Given Rational Numbers
Squares and Square Root
Cubes and Cube Roots
Playing with Numbers
Ratio and Proportion
Percent and Percentage
Profit, Loss and Discount
Direct and Inverse Variations
- Algebraic Expressions
- Degree of Polynomial
- Product , Factor and Coefficient
- Like and Unlike Terms
- Combining like Terms
- Multiplying Monomial by Monomials
- Multiplying a Monomial by a Polynomial
- Multiplying a Polynomial by a Polynomial
- Dividing a Monomial by a Monomial
- Dividing a Polynomial by a Monomial
- Dividing a Polynomial by a Polynomial
- Simplification of Expressions
Linear Equations in One Variable
Special Types of Quadrilaterals
- Introduction of Constructions
- Construction of an Angle
- To Construct an Angle Equal to Given Angle
- To Draw the Bisector of a Given Angle
- Construction of Angles of 60°,30°,90° and 45°
- Construction of Bisector of a Line
- Drawing the Perpendicular Bisector of a Line Segment
- Construction of Parallel Lines
- Constructing a Quadrilateral
- Construction of Parallelograms
- Construction of a Rectangle When Its Length and Breadth Are Given.
- Construction of Rhombus
- Construction of Square
- Concept of Reflection Symmetry
Representing 3-D in 2-D
Area of a Trapezium and a Polygon
Surface Area, Volume and Capacity
Data Handling (Statistics)
Divisibility by 6:
How to check a number is divisible by 6?
If a number is divisible by 2 and 3 both then it is divisible by 6 also.
Is the number 3246546 divisible by 6?
First check the number is divisible 2,
its unit digit is 6, which is divisible by 2.
Then check the number is divisible 3 also,
3 + 2 + 4 + 6 + 5 + 4 + 6 = 30
30 is divisible by 3, so the number is also divisible by 3
The number 3246546 is divisible both by 2 and 3, so it is divisible by 6.
Is the number 128956 divisible by 6?
Its unit digit is 6, which is divisible by 2.
Now check the number is divisible 3 also,
1 + 2 + 8 + 9 + 5 + 6 = 31
31 is not divisible by 3, so the number is not divisible by 3
The number 128956 is divisible only by 2 and not by 3, so it is not divisible by 6.
If you would like to contribute notes or other learning material, please submit them using the button below.
Shaalaa.com | Number Divisible By 6 or not?
Related QuestionsVIEW ALL 
Advertisement Remove all ads
- OR -