- Concept of Rational Numbers
- Addition of Rational Number
- Subtraction of Rational Number
- Multiplication of Rational Numbers
- Division of Rational Numbers
- Rational Numbers on a Number Line
- Inserting Rational Numbers Between Two Given Rational Numbers
- Method of Finding a Large Number of Rational Numbers Between Two Given Rational Numbers
Squares and Square Root
Cubes and Cube Roots
Playing with Numbers
Ratio and Proportion
Percent and Percentage
Profit, Loss and Discount
Direct and Inverse Variations
- Algebraic Expressions
- Degree of Polynomial
- Product , Factor and Coefficient
- Like and Unlike Terms
- Combining like Terms
- Multiplying Monomial by Monomials
- Multiplying a Monomial by a Polynomial
- Multiplying a Polynomial by a Polynomial
- Dividing a Monomial by a Monomial
- Dividing a Polynomial by a Monomial
- Dividing a Polynomial by a Polynomial
- Simplification of Expressions
Linear Equations in One Variable
Special Types of Quadrilaterals
- Introduction of Constructions
- Construction of an Angle
- To Construct an Angle Equal to Given Angle
- To Draw the Bisector of a Given Angle
- Construction of Angles of 60°,30°,90° and 45°
- Construction of Bisector of a Line
- Drawing the Perpendicular Bisector of a Line Segment
- Construction of Parallel Lines
- Constructing a Quadrilateral
- Construction of Parallelograms
- Construction of a Rectangle When Its Length and Breadth Are Given.
- Construction of Rhombus
- Construction of Square
- Concept of Reflection Symmetry
Representing 3-D in 2-D
Area of a Trapezium and a Polygon
Surface Area, Volume and Capacity
Data Handling (Statistics)
- Class - Size
- Class - Mark
Find the actual lower and upper-class limits and also the class marks of the classes:
1.1 - 2.0, 2.1 -3.0 and 3.1 - 4.0.
Fill in the blank :
In the class interval 35 - 46; the lower limit is .......... and the upper limit is .........
Find the actual lower class limits, upper-class limits and the mid-values of the classes:
10 - 19, 20 - 29, 30 - 39 and 40 - 49.
Find the class boundaries and class marks of the following classes:
55 - 59, 60 - 64, 65 - 69, 70 - 74, 75 - 79, 80 - 84, 85 - 89, 90 - 94 and 95 - 99.
Find the actual (or true) lower and upper class limits and class-marks (or mid values) of the following classes: 2.1 - 4.0, 4.1 - 6.0 and 6.1 - 8.0.
The number of goals scored by Arsenal Football Club in the English Premier League in the season 2007 were:
1, 2, 1, 3, 2, 5, 1, 6, 4, 4, 2, 3, 5, 6, 4, 2, 2, 3, 4, 1, 0, 5, 0, 5, 3, 2, 3, 4, 4, 1, 1, 2, 4, 3. 1. 4
Arrange these data in a distance frequency distribution table and answer the following:
(i) What is the range of the number of goals scored by AFC?
(ii) How many times did AFC score 3 or more than 3 goals?
(iii) Which variatie has the highest frequency?