Introduction of Book-keeping and Accountancy
- Importance of Book-keeping
- Difference Between Book-keeping and Accountancy
- Basis of Accounting System - Cash Basis
- Basis of Accounting System - Accrual Or Mercantile Basis
- Basis of Accounting System - Mixed Or Hybrid Basis
- Qualitative Characteristics of Accounting Information
- Basic Accounting Terminologies
- Accounting Concepts, Conventions and Principles
- Accounting Standards (AS) and International Financial Reporting Standards IFRS
Meaning and Fundamentals of Double Entry Book-keeping
Bank Reconciliation Statement
Rectification of Errors
Final Accounts of a Proprietary Concern
Single Entry System
1. Fixed Instalment or Straight Line or Original Cost Method.
2. Diminishing or Reducing Balance or Written Down Value Method.
3. Annuity Method.
4. Depreciation Fund Method.
5. Revaluation Method.
6. Insurance Policy Method.
7. Machine Hour Rate Method, etc.
Answer in One Sentence only:
Which account is debited when expenses are paid on installation of Machinery?
Write the word/term/phrase which can substitute the following statement:
The period for which the asset remains in working condition.