State Two Effects Caused by the Refraction of Light. - Science
State two effects caused by the refraction of light.
Refraction of light can cause following two effects:
1. An object placed under water appears to be raised.
2. A stick held obliquely and partly immersed in water appears to be bent at the water surface.
Is there an error in this question or solution?
why create a profile on Shaalaa.com?
1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.