1.1 An Astrologer’s Day
1.2 On Saying “Please”
1.3 The Cop and the Anthem
1.4 Big Data-Big Insights
1.5 The New Dress
1.6 Into the Wild
1.7 Why we Travel
1.8 Voyaging Towards Excellence
2.1 Song of the Open Road
2.2 Indian Weavers
2.3 The Inchcape Rock
2.4 Have you Earned your Tomorrow
2.5 Father Returning Home
2.7 She Walks in Beauty
2.8 Small Towns and Rivers
3.1 Summary Writing
3.2 Do Schools Really Kill Creativity? (Mind-Mapping)
3.4 Statement of Purpose
3.5 Drafting a Virtual Message
3.6 Group Discussion
4.1 History of Novel
4.2 To Sir, with Love
4.3 Around the World in Eighty Days
4.4 The Sign of Four
Textbook solutions and Reference book solutions for 12th Board Exam
• Each chapter comes with subsections that provide in-depth knowledge about the basic concepts.
• Solved equations along with examples help the students to understand the different steps towards solving their exercises.
• Compilation of different exercises makes it a great choice for students to practice to brush up their concepts and skills.
• These books are a must-have for the students who want to closely evaluate the different aspects of their respective subjects.
• Different graphs along with schematic representations help the students to memorise the many steps. • These solutions for 12th Board Exam are prepared by experts, include the problems from latest edition and are as per CBSE pattern.