1 Introduction to Micro and Macro Economics
2 Utility Analysis
3.1 Demand Analysis
3.2 Elasticity of Demand
4 Supply Analysis
5 Forms of Market
6 Index Numbers
7 National Income
8 Public Finance in India
9 Money Market and Capital Market in India
10 Foreign Trade of India
1 Introduction to Micro Economics
2 Consumer's Behavior
3 Demand Analysis
4 Elasticity of Demand
5 Producer's Behaviour
6 Forms of Market and Price Determination Under Perfect Competition
7 Factors of Production
8 Introduction to Macro Economics
9 National Income
10 Determinants of Aggregates
12 Commercial Banking
13 Central Banking
14 Public Economics
Textbook solutions and Reference book solutions for 12th Board Exam
• Each chapter comes with subsections that provide in-depth knowledge about the basic concepts.
• Solved equations along with examples help the students to understand the different steps towards solving their exercises.
• Compilation of different exercises makes it a great choice for students to practice to brush up their concepts and skills.
• These books are a must-have for the students who want to closely evaluate the different aspects of their respective subjects.
• Different graphs along with schematic representations help the students to memorise the many steps. • These solutions for 12th Board Exam are prepared by experts, include the problems from latest edition and are as per CBSE pattern.