1 The Union Parliament
2 The Executive (President and Vice-President)
3 The Prime Minister and The Council of Ministers
4 The Union Judiciary (The Supreme Court)
5 The State Judiciary (The High Court)
6 The State Judiciary (The Subordinate Courts)
7 First War of Independence: 1857
8 The Rise of Nationalism and Foundation of the Indian National Congress
9 The Programme and Achievements of the Early Nationalist
10 Rise of Assertive Nationalism
11 The Partition of Bengal
12 Formation of the Muslim League
13 The National Movement During the First World War (1915-1919)
14 Mahatma Gandhi & The National Movement (1919-1934)
15 Events Leading to the Quit India Movement (1935-1943)
16 Subhash Chandra Bose and the I.N.A
17 Towards Partition of India (1944-1947)
18 World War-I and Treaty of Versailles
19 Rise of Dictatorship and The Second World War
20 The United Nations (Origin and Purpose)
21 The United Nations Principal Organs – Composition and Functions
22 The United Nations (Major Agencies – Their Functions)
23 Universal Declaration of Human Rights
24 Non-Aligned Movement
Textbook solutions and Reference book solutions for Class 10
• Each chapter comes with subsections that provide in-depth knowledge about the basic concepts.
• Solved equations along with examples help the students to understand the different steps towards solving their exercises.
• Compilation of different exercises makes it a great choice for students to practice to brush up their concepts and skills.
• These books are a must-have for the students who want to closely evaluate the different aspects of their respective subjects.
• Different graphs along with schematic representations help the students to memorise the many steps. • These solutions for Class 10 are prepared by experts, include the problems from latest edition and are as per CBSE pattern.