1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Draw a labelled ray diagram showing the formation of a final image by a compound microscope at least distance of distinct vision
Appears in these question papers
Magnifying power of a simple microscope is inversely proportional to the focal length of the lens. What then stops us from using a convex lens of smaller and smaller focal length and achieving greater and greater magnifying power?
An angular magnification (magnifying power) of 30X is desired using an objective of focal length 1.25 cm and an eyepiece of focal length 5 cm. How will you set up the compound microscope?
- Ray Optics part 47 (Compound Microscope)
undefined Optical Instruments video tutorial00:07:39
- Ray Optics part 48 (Telescope)
undefined Optical Instruments video tutorial00:04:33
- Ray Optics part 46 (Simple Microscope)
undefined Optical Instruments video tutorial00:13:44
- Ray Optics part 49 (Numerical)
undefined Optical Instruments video tutorial00:12:22
- Ray Optics and Optical Instruments Part 16
undefined Optical Instruments video tutorial00:23:07
- Ray Optics and Optical Instruments Part 14
undefined Optical Instruments video tutorial00:22:25
- Ray Optics and Optical Instruments Part 15
undefined Optical Instruments video tutorial00:35:28
- 10 Practice Sets NEET
- Objective NCERT at Your Fingertips for NEET-AIIMS - Physics
- 30 Days Crash Course for NEET - Physics
- NEET/ AIPMT Physics - 4th Edition (Must for AIIMS & other Medical Entrance Exams)
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- Study Package for Physics for NEET/AIIMS/JIPMER
- 29 Years NEET/AIPMT Topic wise Solved Papers (PCB 1988 - 2016)