The college is imparting Pharmaceutical education from Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm) to Ph.D. in Pharmacy in a beautifully architectured own building. The degree course (B. Pharm) is approved by Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), New Dehli and All India Council for Technical Eduction (AICTE), New Delhi. The College is affiliated to Solapur University, Solapur. The institute is well equipped with latest infrastructure facilities required to produce quality pharmacist.
Inception of Dakshin Solapur Taluka Shikshan (D.S.T.S.) Mandal was done on 17th Sep 1976.
Free library facility for Junior and Senior College students was provided.
The orientation program for students of rural areas studying in X and XII – for 20 Years
In 1980, College of Pharmacy was established. (D. Pharm) “Grant-in-Aid”
In 1993, D.S.T.S. Mandal’s College of Pharmacy was established for B. Pharm course and later M. Pharm and Ph.D. courses were added.
- a) M. Pharmacy (Quality Assurance)
- b) M. Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics)
- c) Ph.D. course in Pharmacy - Solapur University, Solapur’s recognized Research Centre.
In June 2005, V.G. Shivdare College of Arts, Commerce and Science was established, offering B. Sc. And M. Sc. Courses in Biotechnology also.
Aim and Object
To produce competent individual as well as pharmacists by promoting quality education.
- To educate the people regarding various aspects of the drug and its uses.
- To promote total pharmaceutical care to the needy.
- To promote industry-institution interaction.
- To collaborate with various allied organization for outstanding educational services.
- To develop enough calibers to provide pharmaceutical research services.
SummaryDakshin Solapur Taluka Shikshan Mandal’s College of Pharmacy also know as D.S.T.S. Mandal's College of Pharmacy is an other university. It is located at Vijapur Road, Jule in Solapur, Maharashtra, India. It offers the following educational courses, 1 Bachelor/Graduate course, 1 Post 12th Diploma course, 2 Master/Post Graduate courses.
Courses Offered by Dakshin Solapur Taluka Shikshan Mandal’s College of Pharmacy
Post 12th Diploma 
Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education
Duration : 2 years full time
Intake : 60
Other colleges in same campusV. G. Shivdare College of Arts, Commerce and Science
Solapur, Maharashtra, India