- Endogenetic Processes (Internal Movements)
- Slow Movements
- Mountain-building Movements (Orogenic)
- Continent-building (Epeirogenic) Movements
- Sudden Movements
- Earthquake and its causes
- Effects of Earthquake
- Types of Volcanoes
- Effect of Volcanoes
- Distribution of Plates, Earthquake Zones, and Volcanoes in the World
Exogenetic Processes Part - I
Exogenetic Processes Part - II
Properties of Sea Water
International Date Line
Introduction to Economics
Transport and Communication
- Thomas Cook was an English merchant who lived from 22 November 1808 to 18 July 1892.
- He is most known for establishing Thomas Cook & Son, a travel business.
- He was also one of the founders of the 'package tour,' which included travel, lodging, and other amenities.
- He planned to carry 600 sober activists from Leicester Campbell Street railway station to a teetotal rally in Loughborough, which was located eleven miles distant, in connection with the launch of the expanded Midland Counties Railway.
- In the end, he was successful in planning a round-trip across Europe.
- He eventually started a business selling travel tickets to tourists. Thomas Cook's early entrance into business helped contemporary tourism flourish.
Majha Pravas by Vishnubhat Godse
If you would like to contribute notes or other learning material, please submit them using the button below.
Advertisement Remove all ads
- OR -