Force, Work, Power and Energy
Work, Power and Energy
Refraction of Light Through Plane Surface
Refraction of Light Through a Lense
Electricity and Magnetism
Electrical Power and Energy and Household Circuits
- Concept of Electrical Power and Household Circuits Numericals
- Household Circuits - Colour Coding of Wires
- Household Circuits - Three-pin Plugs
- Household Circuits - Safety Precautions
- Earthing (Grounding)
- Electric Switch
- Household Circuits – Main Circuit
- Electrical Energy and Power
- Electric Power
- Alternating Current (A.C.) Generator
- Current Electricity
- Resistors in Series
A body of mass 10 Kg is kept at a height of 5m. It is allowed to fall and reach the ground.
(i) What is the total mechanical energy possessed by the body at the height of 2m assuming it is a frictionless medium ?
(ii) What is the kinetic energy possessed by the body just before hitting the ground ? Take g = 10 m/s2.