Shaalaa.com | The Green Revolution
In the given outline map of India, five states have been marked as (A), (B), (D) and (E). Identify them on the basis of the information given below and write their correct names in your answer book with their respective serial number of the information used and the alphabet concerned.
- The State which was carved out of Madhya Pradesh.
- The State which opposed its merger with India after independence.
- The first State of free India having a Communist government.
- The State adjoining Pakistan territory up to 1971.
- The State which became agriculturally prosperous due to Green Revolution.