AboutOwner: Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS)
To support and encourage interdisciplinary research, training, and services in the field of social medicine and community development for the benefit of students, faculty and the needy community at large.
The vision is to be a leading Center of Excellence in Social Medicine, health equality and community development.
- To understand the health problems and needs of the rural and other vulnerable sections of the community with a view to find workable solutions in the existing social structure.
- To delineate the structural constraints which limit the scope of health interventions in the community.
- To train and nurture the students in the field of social medicine, rural health and allied health sciences.
- To conduct and promote research & scholarship in social medicine and allied sciences
- To provide comprehensive community oriented primary health care to the needy
- To bring behavioural changes and empower people for their health and development.
- To develop networking and partnership with individuals and organizations
SummaryCentre for Social Medicine, Pravara is an other university. It is located at A/p: Loni Tal:Rahata Dist:Ahmednagar in Ahmednagar, Maharashtra, India. It offers the following educational courses, 1 unknown course, 1 Master/Post Graduate course.
Courses Offered by Centre for Social Medicine, Pravara
Other colleges in same campusCentre for Biotechnology, Pravara
College of Physiotherapy, Pravara
Pravara Rural College of Pharmacy, Pravaranagar (D.Pharm)
College of Agricultural Biotechnology Loni
College of Architecture, Loni
Pravara Rural College of Pharmacy
Institute of Agriculture and Dairy Sciences, Loni
College of Nursing, Pravara
Pravara Rural Engineering College, Loni
Pravara Rural College of Education
Rural Dental College, Pravara
Padmashri Dr. Vitthalrao Vikhe Patil Institute of Technology and Engineering, (Polytechnic), Pravaranagar
Rural Medical College, Pravara
Ahmednagar, Maharashtra, India