University of Mumbai Syllabus For Semester 3 (SE Second Year) Bio-materials: Knowing the Syllabus is very important for the students of Semester 3 (SE Second Year). Shaalaa has also provided a list of topics that every student needs to understand.
The University of Mumbai Semester 3 (SE Second Year) Bio-materials syllabus for the academic year 2021-2022 is based on the Board's guidelines. Students should read the Semester 3 (SE Second Year) Bio-materials Syllabus to learn about the subject's subjects and subtopics.
Students will discover the unit names, chapters under each unit, and subtopics under each chapter in the University of Mumbai Semester 3 (SE Second Year) Bio-materials Syllabus pdf 2021-2022. They will also receive a complete practical syllabus for Semester 3 (SE Second Year) Bio-materials in addition to this.
University of Mumbai Semester 3 (SE Second Year) Bio-materials Revised Syllabus
University of Mumbai Semester 3 (SE Second Year) Bio-materials and their Unit wise marks distribution
University of Mumbai Semester 3 (SE Second Year) Bio-materials Course Structure 2021-2022 With Marking Scheme
- Introduction of Biomaterials.
- Classification of Biomaterials.
- General Applications.
- Stainless steel.
- Titanium based alloys.
- Cobalt – Chromium alloys in fabrication of bio-devices and implants.
- Silicone rubber
- Biopolymer in fabrication of biodevices and implants
- Thermoplastic and thermosetting plastics.
- Properties and Applications of Composite Biomaterials in fabrication of biodevices and implants.
- Different fabrication processes.
- Alumina, Zirconia and types
- Calcium Phosphate
- Tricalcium phosphate in fabrication of biodevices and implants.
- Polymers & Ceramics in fabrication of biodevices and implants.
- Properties and Applications of biomaterials for Soft Tissue Replacements
- Bulk Space Fillers
- Maxillofacial implants
- Fluid transfer Implants
- Functional Load carrying and supporting implants
- Percutaneous devices
- Biomaterials in urological practice
- Drug delivery systems
- Heart valves
- Artificial kidney (dialyzer membrane).
- Electron Spectroscopy for Chemical Analysis(ESCA)
- Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometry(SIMS)
- Infrared Spectroscopy
- Contact Angle Method
- Scanning Electron Microscope(SEM).
- Physiochemical Test
- Mechanical Test
- Invitro and Invivo types
- Different forms of corrosion
- Electrochemical Corrosion Testing.
Question Papers For All Subjects
- Human Anatomy and Physiology 2009 to 2012
- Bio-materials 2009 to 2012
- Applied Mathematics 3 2006 to 2018
- Electronic Circuit Analysis and Design 1 2006 to 2012
- Electrical Network Analysis and Synthesis 2009 to 2012