This institute was established under kind guidance of great visionary Hon. S. G. Kolhe, in September 2003 with the motto of taking the pharmacy education to the doorsteps of rural masses. The institute is committed to cater Pharmacy education to the students at the diploma level abiding by the rules and regulations of the regulating authorities.
- This institute is Recognized by Govt. of Maharashtra, Permitted by DTE; Mumbai, Affiliated to MSBTE; Mumbai, Approved by AICTE and PCI; New Delhi.
- It is a two years duration course in pharmacy, after HSC, with an intake capacity of 60.
- The institute is located in Kopargaon taluka near sanjivani Sugar factory just 15 KM from the holy shrine of SHRI SAI BABA; Shirdi.
- The institute is standing in a green; pollution free campus spread over 20 acres of land.
- Here students are provided with sound infrastructure and facilities like well defined classrooms and laboratories with modern teaching learning equipments and ample resources for practical training, Computer and internet (Wi-Fi), Playground, Gymnasium, amphitheatre, hostel and mess facility, cafeteria, 24*7 reading hall, huge library, medical etc
- The institute’s strength lies in the cooperative management and efforts of young, dynamic competent and experienced teaching as well supportive staff.
- It has great tradition of good results. It will be indicative to take note of previous year results as 86.27% with one of the student standing 3 rd in the state. All the students passing out have secured first class majority of students taken admission to higher education with none of the student left unemployed.
- The institute arranges co-curricular and extra-curricular activities for the all round development of students also it has undertaken certain social activities as regards of its social responsibility in the healthcare management.
SummarySanjivani Rural Education Society's Sanjivani Institute Of Pharmacy and Research, Kapargaon is an other university. It is located at P.O. Shingnapur in Ahmednagar, Maharashtra, India. It offers the following educational courses, 1 Post 12th Diploma course.
Courses Offered by Sanjivani Rural Education Society's Sanjivani Institute Of Pharmacy and Research, Kapargaon
Post 12th Diploma 
Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education
Duration : 2 years full time
Intake : 60
Other colleges in same campusSanjivani College of Pharmaceutical Education and Research
Sanjivani Rural Education Society's Sanjivani K.B.P Polytechnic
Sanjivani Rural Education Society’s College of Engineering
Ahmednagar, Maharashtra, India