Passed the Bachelor's Degree examination from any recognized University in Science, Arts, Commerce, Agriculture, Engineering or an equivalent degree examination, and have secured at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) in aggregate. Employed persons may also apply, provided they possess the minimum essential educational qualification.
Admission is a centralized process which is designed by The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra. Candidates are strictly admitted as per the merit of Common Entrance Test (CET) or valid scores of any National and State Level Entrance Exam such as CAT / MAT / CET / XAT / ATMA.
Institutes that have this course
2) Foresight Institute of Management and Research - Pune
3) C.H.M.E. Society's Dr. Moonje Institute of Management and Computer Studies - Nashik
4) SVPM Institute of Management - Pune
5) shivnagar vidya prasarak mandal's institute of management - Pune
6) Vishwasattya Institute of Management - Nashik
7) SNJB’s Late Sau. Kantabai Bhavarlalji Jain College of Engineering - Nashik