1. Graduate in Engineering or equivalent (e.g. BE / BTech / 4-year BSc / AMIE / DoEACC B Level, etc.) in Electronics/ Computer Science/ IT or related areas, OR
2. Post Graduate in Engineering Sciences (e.g. MSc in Computer Science, IT, Electronics, etc.), OR
3. Graduate in any discipline of Engineering or equivalent, OR MCA, MCM, OR
4. Post Graduate in Physics/ Computational Sciences/ Mathematics or allied areas, OR
5. Post Graduate in Management with graduation degree in Science/ IT/ Computers
6. The candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in their qualifying examination.