University of Mumbai Syllabus For Semester 6 (TE Third Year) Mobile Communication and Computing: Knowing the Syllabus is very important for the students of Semester 6 (TE Third Year). Shaalaa has also provided a list of topics that every student needs to understand.
The University of Mumbai Semester 6 (TE Third Year) Mobile Communication and Computing syllabus for the academic year 2021-2022 is based on the Board's guidelines. Students should read the Semester 6 (TE Third Year) Mobile Communication and Computing Syllabus to learn about the subject's subjects and subtopics.
Students will discover the unit names, chapters under each unit, and subtopics under each chapter in the University of Mumbai Semester 6 (TE Third Year) Mobile Communication and Computing Syllabus pdf 2021-2022. They will also receive a complete practical syllabus for Semester 6 (TE Third Year) Mobile Communication and Computing in addition to this.
University of Mumbai Semester 6 (TE Third Year) Mobile Communication and Computing Revised Syllabus
University of Mumbai Semester 6 (TE Third Year) Mobile Communication and Computing and their Unit wise marks distribution
University of Mumbai Semester 6 (TE Third Year) Mobile Communication and Computing Course Structure 2021-2022 With Marking Scheme
|100||Introduction To Mobile Computing|
|200||Gsm Cellular Telephony-architecture and System Aspects|
|400||Third And Fourth Generation Systems|
|600||Wireless Local Area Networks|
|700||Introduction To Android|
|800||Security Issues In Mobile Computing|
- Wireless Communication, Applications, Cellular Systems, Antennas, satellite system, GEO, LEO, MEO, GPRS:- Architecture, Network nodes, GPRS support nodes.
- Introduction, Basic GSM architecture, Basic radio transmission parameters of the GSM system, Logical channel description, GSM time hierarchy, GSM burst structures, Description of the call setup procedure, Handover, Ensuring privacy and authentication of a user, Modifications and derivatives of GSM
- Mobile IP, IP Packet Delivery, Agent Advertisement and Discovery, Registration, Tunneling and Encapsulation, Optimization, Reverse Tunneling, Mobile TCP, Fast Retransmit/Fast Recovery, Transmission/Timeout Freezing, Selective Retransmission.
- WCDMA, CDMA 2000;
- Improvements on Core Networks;
- Quality of Services in 3G;
- Wireless Local Loop;
- Wireless Local Loop Architecture;
- Deployment Issues;
- TR45 Service Description;
- Wireless Local Loop technologies.
- TETRA, UMTS and IMT2000;
- UMTS Basic Architecture, UTRA FDD mode, UTRA TDD mode, 4G Architecture, Comparison between 3G and 4G.
- Co-channel Interference, Mobility:- Types of Handoffs; Location Management, HLRVLR scheme, Hierarchical scheme, Predictive Location management schemes, cellular IP, PSTN.
- Introduction, Types of WLANs, Hidden station problem
- HIPERLAN Type 1:- HIPERLAN/1 MAC sublayer, HIPERLAN/1 CAC layer, HIPERLAN/1 physical layer.
- IEEE 802.11 WLAN standards:- IEEE 802.11 physical layer, IEEE 802.11 MAC sublayer.
- IEEE 802.11 and HIPERLAN standards for 5 GHz band: HIPERLAN/2 physical layer, HIPERLAN/2 datalink control layer.
- Bluetooth:- Introduction, User Scenario, Architecture, protocol.
- Layers, android components, mapping application to process.
- Android development basics.
- Hardware tools, Software tools, Android SDK features
- Security Issues, Authentication, Encryption, Cryptographic Tools:- Hash, Message Authentication Code (MAC), Digital Signature, Certificate.
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL). Characteristics of SIM, Equipment Identification.
Question Papers For All Subjects
- System Programming and Compiler Construction 2007 to 2018
- Software Engineering 2015 to 2017
- Distributed Databases 2015 to 2018
- Mobile Communication and Computing 2015 to 2018
- Object Oriented Software Engineering 2007 to 2015
- Advanced Microprocessor 2010 to 2016
- Advance Computer Network 2008 to 2018