University of Mumbai Syllabus For Semester 6 (TE Third Year) Instrumentation: Knowing the Syllabus is very important for the students of Semester 6 (TE Third Year). Shaalaa has also provided a list of topics that every student needs to understand.
The University of Mumbai Semester 6 (TE Third Year) Instrumentation syllabus for the academic year 2021-2022 is based on the Board's guidelines. Students should read the Semester 6 (TE Third Year) Instrumentation Syllabus to learn about the subject's subjects and subtopics.
Students will discover the unit names, chapters under each unit, and subtopics under each chapter in the University of Mumbai Semester 6 (TE Third Year) Instrumentation Syllabus pdf 2021-2022. They will also receive a complete practical syllabus for Semester 6 (TE Third Year) Instrumentation in addition to this.
University of Mumbai Semester 6 (TE Third Year) Instrumentation Revised Syllabus
University of Mumbai Semester 6 (TE Third Year) Instrumentation and their Unit wise marks distribution
University of Mumbai Semester 6 (TE Third Year) Instrumentation Course Structure 2021-2022 With Marking Scheme
- Introduction Standards and Calibration, Elements of Measuring Systems, Classification of Instruments, Performance Characteristics, Errors in Measurement.
- Introduction, Resistive Sensing Elements, Capacitive Sensing Elements, Inductive Sensing Elements, Thermo-electric Sensing Elements, Piezo-electric Sensing Elements, Elastic Sensing Elements, Pneumatic Sensing Elements, Differential Pressure Sensing Elements, Expansion Sensing Elements.
- Signal Conditioning, Wheatstone Bridge, Potentiometer Measurement System, Signal Processing, Mechanical Amplifier, Electronic Amplifier, A/D and D/A conversion, Signal Transmission, Selection of DAQ cards.
- Flow Measurement
- Temperature Measurement
- Level Measurement
- Pressure Measurement
- Control Valve Characteristics
- Sizing and Selection of Valves
- Variable Drives
- Ladder Logic
- Applications of PLCs to typical processes
- Types of Relieving Devices, Relief Valves, Rupture Discs, Over-pressurization, Emergency De-pressurization
- Introduction to SIL Classification
- LOPA Methods
- Basic Process Control Schemes.