University of Mumbai Syllabus For Semester 8 (BE Fourth Year) Hospital Management: Knowing the Syllabus is very important for the students of Semester 8 (BE Fourth Year). Shaalaa has also provided a list of topics that every student needs to understand.
The University of Mumbai Semester 8 (BE Fourth Year) Hospital Management syllabus for the academic year 2022-2023 is based on the Board's guidelines. Students should read the Semester 8 (BE Fourth Year) Hospital Management Syllabus to learn about the subject's subjects and subtopics.
Students will discover the unit names, chapters under each unit, and subtopics under each chapter in the University of Mumbai Semester 8 (BE Fourth Year) Hospital Management Syllabus pdf 2022-2023. They will also receive a complete practical syllabus for Semester 8 (BE Fourth Year) Hospital Management in addition to this.
University of Mumbai Semester 8 (BE Fourth Year) Hospital Management Revised Syllabus
University of Mumbai Semester 8 (BE Fourth Year) Hospital Management and their Unit wise marks distribution
University of Mumbai Semester 8 (BE Fourth Year) Hospital Management Course Structure 2022-2023 With Marking Scheme
- Principles of management
- Time management
- Communication in hospital
- H.R. management (Recruitment, Performance appraisal, Reward management, Training and development, Conflict resolution and labor relations)
- Accounting - Types of Budget.
- Management structure
- Types of hospitals
- Governing body
- Hospital committee and hospital functionaries
- Duties and responsibilities of various positions
- Guiding principles in planning hospital facilities and services and planning the hospital building.
- A) Clinical Services: Emergency, IN patient, OUT patient, Intensive care unit, Operation Theatre, Laboratory, Blood Bank, Radiology.
- B) Utility/ Supportive services: Registration Medical record department, Central Sterile Service Dept, Pharmacy, Laundry and Linen Medical social service Dept. Hospital security, Housekeeping, Dietary (Food services).
- A) Engineering Services : Maintenance, Biomedical Dept.: Need and responsibilities, Installation, Maintenance, Calibration, Electrical & HVAC (Hospital Ventilation and Air Conditioning),Medical Gas systems,Communication,Transport Services (Ambulance)Hospital information systems.
- B) Auxiliary Services :Waste management, Hospital Infection control, Disaster management Marketing Department
- Classification of Materials
- Purchase Management: Purchase system(Centralized, Decentralized, Local purchase)
- Purchase Procedures: Selection of Suppliers, Tendering procedures, Analyzing bids, Price negotiations, Issue of purchase orders, Rate Contracts, Follow up action.
- Store Management: Organization & layout, Functions of Store Manager, Materials handling, Flow of goods/FIFO, Computerization of inventory transactions, Security of stores, Disposal of scrap/unserviceable materials.
- Inventory Control: Lead-time, Buffer stock, Reorder level, Two Bin System, EOQ.
- Medico legal aspects (with reference to Biomedical Engineer)
- Preventive Steps for Doctors/Hospitals to Avoid Litigation : Consent Form, Life Support Dying Declaration, Death Certificate, High Risk Post Mortem.
Question Papers For All Subjects
- Nuclear Medicine 2011 to 2011
- Bio Medical Microsystems 2011 to 2011
- Hospital Management 2011 to 2011