Explain the types of equilibrium with suitable examples.
- Transnational motion – A book resting on a table.
- Rotational equilibrium – A body moves in a circular path with constant velocity.
- Static equilibrium – A wall – hanging, hanging on the wall.
- Dynamic equilibrium – A ball descends down in a fluid with its terminal velocity.
- Stable equilibrium – A table on the floor
- Unstable equilibrium – A pencil standing on its tip.
- Neutral equilibrium – A dice rolling on a game board.
Concept: Equilibrium of Rigid Bodies
Is there an error in this question or solution?