AboutInstitute Type: other
- Vidyadhiraja High School was declared open by H.H.Swami Chidananda,Acharya, formerly Acharya, Chinmaya Mission, Mumbai at a serene function on 15th June 2000. Vidyadhiraja High School is managed by Vidyadhiraja Education Society Mumbai, a Charitable Trust registered under the Society's Registration Act of 1860 and the Bombay Public Trust Act of 1950. The trust was formed with the intention of fostering educational and charitable activities.
- The management consists of committed educationalists who have decades of experience in managing educational systems.They have undertaken deep research into the existing systems & their drawbacks and have devised effective systems and approach, which are being implemented in the school. The commendable growth of the school in a short span of time is a reflection of the confidence the school gained in the minds of the people of Bhandup and Mulund through the excellent work of its highly qualified, experienced and committed teaching staff.
- Vidyadhiraja is an English medium school for boys and girls. The aim of the school is to provide an environment of learning. The child is given maximum attention to ensure that proper guidance can be offered to bring out the best talents within the child.
- Periodical counselling of students, their parents, referrals to other specialist doctors, counselling centres have helped to ensure that students and parents are provided situational guidance in a positive and dignified manner.
- Participation of students at the scholarship exams, drawing exams, Homi Bhabha science talent exam, marathi exam, maths exams helps to ensure a high quality and standard of education.
- Special emphasis is given to sports, fine arts and other co-curricular activities so that it builds a fine all-round personality steeped in values based on Indian culture and traditions.
- A well plannned structure of picnics and visits are organised for students every year so that they learn to value nature and treat it with care.
- The management stands by its promise of establishing a school with unique facilities.
- Vidyadhiraja High School is on the threshold of completing 16 years of selfless service. It is the strong value based vision of the management that has been responsible for the good reputation that the school has acquired.
- Beginning with a modest set of 50 students, the strength of the school is now almost grown ten fold. The school now has classes from playgroup to Std XII. Highly qualified, inspired and dedicated teachers take care of the students in an atmosphere of love and compassion. The school has started a Junior College of Commerce from the academic year 2014-15.
- Participation of students in the scholarship exams, olympiads, drawing exams, HomiBhabha science talent exam, Rashtrabhasha Exam, Nimnasthar Exam helps to ensure a high quality and standard of education.
- Education is imparted in a disciplined and personalised manner making the whole process very joyous and stress free for the students.
SummaryVidyadhiraja High School and Junior College is an other university. It is located at 90 Feet Rd, Tata Nagar, Bhandup East in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It offers the following educational courses, 1 10th course, 1 12th course.
Courses Offered by Vidyadhiraja High School and Junior College
90 Feet Rd, Tata Nagar, Bhandup East
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India