shaalaa.com | Types of shares
- preference shares
- equity shares
BPL Ltd. converted 500, 9% debentures of Rs 100 each issued at a discount of 6% into equity shares of Rs 100 each issued at a premium of Rs 25 per share. Discount on issue of 9% debentures has not yet been written off. Showing your working notes clearly, pass necessary journal entries for conversion of 9% debentures into equity shares.
Pass necessary journal entries in the following cases
Kay Ltd. converted 3,000, 12% debentures of Rs 100 each issued at a premium of 10% into equity shares of Rs 100 each issued at a premium of 25%.
- Analysis of Financial Statements As Per Schedule III of the Companies Act, 2013 Class 12: Including Work & Scanner
- 20 Sample Papers in Accountancy Class 12
- Accountancy Class - XII (Part-A) - Vol. 1
- All in One Accountancy CBSE Class 12
- Problems & Solutions in Accountancy Class - 12 (Part-A)
- Problems & Solutions in Analysis of Financial Statement Class - 12 (Part-B)
- U-Like Accountancy Class 12