shaalaa.com | Mutations
Name the enzyme and state its property that is responsible for continuous and discontinuous replication of the two strands of a DNA molecule
Describe Meselson and Stahl’s experiment that was carried in 1958 on E.Coli. Write the conclusion they arrived at after the experiment.
Why is it not possible for an alien DNA to become part of a chromosome anywhere along its length and replicate normally?
- 11 Years' Solved Papers 2006-2016 CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- NEET 10 Practice Sets
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- Online Test Series NEET - (UG) Physics, Chemistry & Biology (VOUCHER)
- Online Question Bank NEET (UG) - Physics, Chemistry & Biology (VOUCHER)
- NEET/ AIPMT/ AIIMS Success Pack (4th Edition) for Medical Entrance Exams
- Exploring Biology for NEET - Vol. 1