- Relation Between Zeroes and Co-efficient Cubic Polynomial
- Relationship Between Zeros and Coefficients of Quadratic Polynomials
If `x =2/3` and x = -3 are the roots of the quadratic equation `ax^2+2ax+5x ` then find the value of a and b.
Find a quadratic polynomial each with the given numbers as the sum and product of its zeroes respectively
Find a cubic polynomial with the sum, sum of the product of its zeroes taken two at a time, and the product of its zeroes as 2, − 7, − 14 respectively
Find the quadratic polynomial, sum of whose zeroes is 8 and their product is 12. Hence, find the zeroes of the polynomial.
Question Papers For All Subjects
- English - Communicative 2010 to 2019
- English - Language and Literature 2010 to 2019
- Mathematics 2010 to 2019
- Science 2009 to 2019
- Social Science 2010 to 2019
- Information and Communication Technology 2016 to 2019