Series 1: playing of 5
Derivative as rates Measure
The side of a square is increasing at the rate of 0.2 cm/sec. Find the rate of increase of the perimeter of the square.
The total revenue in Rupees received from the sale of x units of a product is given by R(x) = 3x2 + 36x + 5. The marginal revenue, when x = 15 is
A balloon, which always remains spherical has a variable radius. Find the rate at which its volume is increasing with the radius when the later is 10 cm.
The radius of a circle is increasing uniformly at the rate of 3 cm/s. Find the rate at which the area of the circle is increasing when the radius is 10 cm.
A particle moves along the curve 6y = x3 +2. Find the points on the curve at which the y-coordinate is changing 8 times as fast as the x-coordinate.
Question Papers For All Subjects
- English Elective - CBSE (Functional English) 2007 to 2018
- English Elective - NCERT 2007 to 2018
- English Core 2005 to 2018
- Hindi (Core) 2007 to 2018
- Hindi (Elective) 2007 to 2018
- Mathematics 2005 to 2018
- Economics 2005 to 2018
- Business Studies 2005 to 2018
- Accountancy 2005 to 2018
- Entrepreneurship 2010 to 2018