- Classical Definition of Probability
- Type of Event - Impossible and Sure Or Certain
- assume that all the experiments have equally likely outcomes, impossible event, sure event or a certain event, complementary events,
A bag contains 5 white and 7 red balls. One ball is drawn at random. What is the
probability that ball drawn is white?
In a simultaneous throw of a pair of dice, find the probability of getting an even number on one and a multiple of 3 on the other
A bag contains 5 red, 8 white and 7 black balls. A ball is drawn at random from the bag. Find the probability that the drawn ball is neither white nor black.
Five cards, the ten, jack, queen, king and ace of diamonds, are well-shuffled with their face downwards. One card is then picked up at random.
If the queen is drawn and put aside, what is the probability that the second card picked up is (a) an ace? (b) a queen?
One card is drawn from a well-shuffled deck of 52 cards. Find the probability of getting a red face card.
Question Papers For All Subjects
- English - Communicative 2010 to 2019
- English - Language and Literature 2010 to 2019
- Mathematics 2010 to 2019
- Science 2009 to 2019
- Social Science 2010 to 2019
- Information and Communication Technology 2016 to 2019