1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
shaalaa.com | Foreign gene product, downstream processing
Series 1: playing of 20
- Genetic Engineering (Recombinant DNA Technology)
- Genetic engineering, recombinant DNA, gene cloning and gene transfer,origin of replication, restriction enzymes
Retroviruses have no DNA. However, the DNA of the infected host cell does possess viral DNA. How is it possible?
Rearrange the following in the correct sequence to accomplish an important biological reaction:
(a) In vitro synthesis of copies of DNA of interest
(b) Chemically synthesized oligonucleotides
(c) Enzyme DNA-polymerase
(d) Complementary region of DNA
(e) Genomic DNA template
(f) Nucleotides provided
(h) Thermostable DNA-polymerase (from Thermus aquaticus)
(i) Denaturation of ds-DNA
- Exploring Biology for NEET - Vol. 2
- 11 Years' Solved Papers 2006-2016 CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- Vastunishtha MoolBhoot Jeev Vigyan Part-2
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- NEET/ AIPMT/ AIIMS Success Pack (4th Edition) for Medical Entrance Exams
- 29 Years NEET/AIPMT Topic wise Solved Papers Biology 1988 - 2016 (Hindi)
- ACE Biology for NEET/ AIPMT/ AIIMS Medical Entrance Exam Vol. 2 (class 12) 3rd Edition