1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
shaalaa.com | Pollination
- Types of pollination
- Kinds of Pollination - Autogamy
- Kinds of Pollination - Geitonogamy
- Kinds of Pollination - Xenogamy
- Agents of Pollination - two abiotic (wind and water) and one biotic (animals) agents
- Outbreeding Devices
- Pollen-pistil Interaction
Make a list of any three outbreeding devices that flowering plants have developed and explain how they help to encourage cross-pollination.
If one can induce parthenocarpy through the application of growth substances, which fruits would you select to induce parthenocarpy and why?
- 11 Years' Solved Papers 2006-2016 CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- 29 Years Biology Chapterwise Solutions for CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- NEET Preparation Guide
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- NEET Physics, Chemistry & Biology Exam, Important Objective Question Bank with Answer in English (Booklet)
- Online Question Bank NEET (UG) - Physics, Chemistry & Biology (VOUCHER)
- Exploring Biology for NEET - Vol. 1