- Population Attributes - Age Distribution
- Population Attributes - Birth Rate, Death Rate
- Population Attributes - Growth
- Natality,Mortality,Immigration,Emigration,Growth Models: Exponential growth, Logistic growth,
"Analysis of age-pyramids for human population can provide important inputs for long-term planning strategies." Explain.
How does an age pyramid for human population at given point of time helps the policy-makers in planning for future.
Study the graph given below and answer the questions that follow :
(i) Write the status of food and space in the curves (a) and (b).
(ii) In the absence of predators, which one of the two curves would appropriately depict the prey population?
(iii) Time has been shown on X-axis and there is a parallel dotted line above it. Give the significance of this dotted line
Question Papers For All Subjects
- English Elective - NCERT 2007 to 2018
- English Core 2005 to 2018
- Hindi (Core) 2007 to 2018
- Hindi (Elective) 2007 to 2018
- Mathematics 2005 to 2018
- Physics 2005 to 2018
- Chemistry 2005 to 2018
- Biology 2005 to 2018
- Computer Science (Python) 2006 to 2018
- English Elective - CBSE (Functional English) 2007 to 2018