In a culture, the bacteria count is 1,00,000. The number is increased by 10% in 2 hours. In how many hours will the count reach 2,00,000, if the rate of growth of bacteria is proportional to the number present?
Find the equation of a curve passing through the point (0, –2) given that at any point (x ,y) on the curve, the product of the slope of its tangent and y-coordinate of the point is equal to the x-coordinate of the point.
At any point (x, y) of a curve, the slope of the tangent is twice the slope of the line segment joining the point of contact to the point (– 4, –3). Find the equation of the curve given that it passes through (–2, 1).
For each of the differential equations find a particular solution satisfying the given condition:
`(x^3 + x^2 + x + 1) dy/dx = 2x^2 + x; y = 1 `when x = 0`
Question Papers For All Subjects
- English Elective - CBSE (Functional English) 2007 to 2018
- English Elective - NCERT 2007 to 2018
- English Core 2005 to 2018
- Hindi (Core) 2007 to 2018
- Hindi (Elective) 2007 to 2018
- Mathematics 2005 to 2018
- Economics 2005 to 2018
- Business Studies 2005 to 2018
- Accountancy 2005 to 2018
- Entrepreneurship 2010 to 2018