1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
shaalaa.com | Forms of Market Part 1
- Market Forms - Monopoly
- Market Forms - Oligopoly
- Market Forms - Monopolistic Competition
- Market Forms - Perfect Competition
Differentiated products is a characteristic of: (Choose the correct alternative):
(a) Monopolistic competition only
(b) Oligopoly only
(c) Both monopolistic competition and oligopoly
Explain the implications of the following in a perfectly competitive market:
(a) Large number of buyers
(b) Freedom of entry and exit to firms
The objective of a seller in monopoly market is...............................
(loss \ profit \ negative profit \ zero profit)
Explain the implications of the following in an oligopoly market:
(a) Inter- dependence between firms
(b) Non-price competition
‘A few big sellers’ is a characteristics of : (choose the correct alternative)
a. Perfect competition
b. Monopolistic competition
d. None of the above
- All in One Economics CBSE for Class 12
- 20 Sample Papers in Economics Class 12
- U-Like Economics Class 12
- U-Like Arthshastra Class 12
- Economics - (Mac - Mic) - E Class 12
- Introductory Micro and Macro Economics (Question-Answer Form) Class 12
- Prarambhik Vyasthi Aivam Sumsthi Arthshastra (Question Answer Form) Class - 12