- Graphical Method of Solving a System of Linear Equations
- Graphical Representation of Different Possibilities of Solutions Or Inconsistency
On comparing the ratios `a_1/a_2, b_1/b_2 and c_1/c_2`, find out whether the following pair of linear equations are consistent, or inconsistent.
5x – 3y = 11 ; – 10x + 6y = –22
Draw the graphs of the following equations:
2x − 3y + 6 = 0
2x + 3y − 18 = 0
y − 2 = 0
Find the vertices of the triangle so obtained. Also, find the area of the triangle.
Show graphically that the system of equations 2x + y = 6, 6x + 3y = 18 has infinitely many solutions.
Determine graphically the coordinates of the vertices of a triangle, the equations of whose sides are :
y = x, y = 2x and y + x = 6
Solve the following system of linear equations graphically
4x − 5y − 20 = 0
3x + 5y − 15 = 0
Determine the vertices of the triangle formed by the lines representing the above equation and the y-axis.
Question Papers For All Subjects
- English - Communicative 2010 to 2019
- English - Language and Literature 2010 to 2019
- Mathematics 2010 to 2019
- Science 2009 to 2019
- Social Science 2010 to 2019
- Information and Communication Technology 2016 to 2019