The line 4x − 3y + 12 = 0 meets x-axis at A.Write the co-ordinates of A. determine the equation of the line through A and perpendicular to 4x – 3y + 12 = 0
In the figure, ABC is a triangle and BC is parallel to the y-axis. AB and AC intersect the y-axis at P and Q respectively.
(1) Write the co-ordinates of A.
(2) Find the length of Ab and AC.
(3) Find the radio in which Q divides Ac.
(4)find the equation of the line AC.
Three vertices of a parallelogram ABCD taken in order are A(3,6),B(5,10) and C(3,2), find :
(1) the co-ordinates of the fourth vertex D.
(2) Length of diagonal BD.
(3) equation of side AB of the parallelogram ABCD
Find the equation of the line through the points A(-1,3) and B(0,2). Hence, show that the pointA,B and C (1,1) are collinear.
find the equation of line through the line 2x-y=1 and 3x+2y=-9 and making an angle of 30° with positive direction of x-axis.
A line through point `P(4,3)` meets x-axis at point A and the y-axis at point B. If BP is double of PA, find the equation of AB.
In the given figure. line AB meets y-axis at point A. Line through C(2,10) and D intersects line AB at right angle at poiunt R find
(1) equation of line AB
(2) equation of line CD
(3) Co-ordinates of point E and D
Question Papers For All Subjects
- English 1 (English Language) 2006 to 2019
- Hindi 2009 to 2019
- History and Civics 2006 to 2019
- Mathematics 2006 to 2019
- Economics 2011 to 2020
- Biology 2006 to 2019
- Chemistry 2006 to 2019
- Computer Science 2010 to 2013
- English 2 (Literature in English) 2006 to 2020
- Environmental Education 2009 to 2011
- Geography 2006 to 2019
- Physics 2006 to 2019