shaalaa.com | Heredity and Evolution 05 - Evolution and Fossil Fuels
- What are fossils?
- How are the age of fossils determined?
- How do fossils form layer by layer?
List three factors that provide evidences in favour of evolution in organisms and state the role of each in brief.
What are fossils? How are fossils formed and how is their age determined? State the importance of fossils in the study of evolution.
If the fossil of an organism is found in the deeper layers of earth, then we can predict that :
(a) the extinction of organism has occurred recently
(b) the extinction of organism has occurred thousands of years ago
(c) the fossil position in the layers of earth is not related to its time of extinction
(d) time of extinction cannot be determined.
Question Papers For All Subjects
- English - Communicative 2010 to 2018
- English - Language and Literature 2010 to 2018
- Mathematics 2010 to 2018
- Science 2009 to 2018
- Social Science 2010 to 2018
- Information and Communication Technology 2016 to 2018