- AAA Angle Angle Angle Similarity - (Motivate) If in Two Triangles, the Corresponding Angles Are Equal, Their Corresponding Sides Are Proportional and the Triangles Are Similar.
- SSS Side Side Side Similarity - (Motivate) If the Corresponding Sides of Two Triangles Are Proportional, Their Corresponding Angles Are Equal and the Two Triangles Are Similar.
- SAS Side Angle Side Similarity - (Motivate) If One Angle of a Triangle is Equal to One Angle of Another Triangle and the Sides Including These Angles Are Proportional, the Two Triangles Are Similar
In the given figure, ∠AMN = ∠MBC = 76° . If p, q and r are the lengths of AM, MB and BC respectively then express the length of MN of terms of P, q and r.
Two triangles ABC and PQR are such that AB = 3 cm, AC = 6cm, ∠𝐴 = 70°, PR = 9cm ∠𝑃 = 70° and PQ = 4.5 cm. Show that ΔABC ∼ΔPQR and state that similarity criterion.
In the following figure, altitudes AD and CE of ΔABC intersect each other at the point P. Show that:
ΔABD ∼ ΔCBE
A ladder 10m long reaches the window of a house 8m above the ground. Find the distance of the foot of the ladder from the base of the wall.
In the given figure, DE║BC such that AD = x cm, DB = (3x + 4) cm, AE = (x + 3) cm and EC = (3x + 19) cm. Find the value of x.
In the following Figure, ∠ABC = 90° and BD ⊥ AC. If AB = 5.7 cm, BD = 3.8 cm and CD = 5.4 cm, find BC.
Question Papers For All Subjects
- English - Communicative 2010 to 2019
- English - Language and Literature 2010 to 2019
- Mathematics 2010 to 2019
- Science 2009 to 2019
- Social Science 2010 to 2019
- Information and Communication Technology 2016 to 2019