1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
shaalaa.com | Indian Agriculture - part 1
Types of agriculture in India: shifting, subsistence, intensive, extensive, plantation, mixed, commercial. Indian Agriculture – problems and solutions.
Agricultural seasons (rabi, kharif, zayad), climatic conditions, soil, methods of cultivation, processing and distribution of the following crops:
- rice, wheat, millets and pulses.
- sugarcane, oilseeds.
- cotton, jute, tea, coffee, rubber.