1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
shaalaa.com | Allergies
- Definition and types – innate and acquired, active and passive, humoral and cell-mediated, Antibodies, Vaccination
- Innate Immunity
- Acquired Immunity
- Active and Passive Immunity
- Vaccination and Immunisation
- Auto Immunity
- Immune System in the Body
(a) It is generally observed that the children who had suffered from chicken – pox in their childhood may not contract the same disease in their adulthood. Explain giving reasons the basics of such immunity in an individual. Name this kind of immunity.
(b) What are interferons? Mention their role.
- Exploring Biology for NEET - Vol. 2
- 11 Years' Solved Papers 2006-2016 CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- Vastunishtha MoolBhoot Jeev Vigyan Part-2
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- NEET/ AIPMT/ AIIMS Success Pack (4th Edition) for Medical Entrance Exams
- 29 Years NEET/AIPMT Topic wise Solved Papers Biology 1988 - 2016 (Hindi)
- ACE Biology for NEET/ AIPMT/ AIIMS Medical Entrance Exam Vol. 2 (class 12) 3rd Edition