1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
shaalaa.com | Immunity, innate immunity
Series 2: playing of 5
- Definition and types – innate and acquired, active and passive, humoral and cell-mediated, Antibodies, Vaccination
- Innate Immunity
- Acquired Immunity
- Active and Passive Immunity
- Vaccination and Immunisation
- Auto Immunity
- Immune System in the Body
(a) Highlight the role of thymus as a lymphoid organ.
(b) Name the cells that are released from the above mentioned gland. Mention how they help in immunity.
A heavily bleeding and bruised road accident victim was brought to a nursing home. The doctor immediately gave him an injection to protect him against a deadly disease.
(a) Write what did the doctor inject into the patient’s body.
(b) How do you think this injection would protect the patient against the disease?
(c) Name the disease against which this injection was given and the kind of immunity it provides.
- 11 Years' Solved Papers 2006-2016 CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- NEET 10 Practice Sets
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- Online Test Series NEET - (UG) Physics, Chemistry & Biology (VOUCHER)
- Online Question Bank NEET (UG) - Physics, Chemistry & Biology (VOUCHER)
- NEET/ AIPMT/ AIIMS Success Pack (4th Edition) for Medical Entrance Exams
- Exploring Biology for NEET - Vol. 1