shaalaa.com | Organising 1
- Concept and importance
- Organising Process
- Structure of organisation- functional and divisional- concept. Formal and informal organisation- concept
After going through this unit, the student/ learner would be able to:
- Understand the concept of organizing as a structure and as a process.
- Explain theimportance of organis ng.
- Describe the stepsin the process of organising
- Describe functional and divisional structures of organisation.
- Explain the advantages, disadvantages and suitabil ty of functional and divisional structure.Understand the concept of formal and informal organisation.
- Discuss the advantages, disadvantages of formal andinformal organisation.
- Understand the concept of delegation.
- Describe the elements of delegation
- Appreciate the importance of delegation.
- Understand the concept of decentralisation
- Explain theimportance of decentralisat on
- Different ate between delegation and decentralisation.
- Delegation, concept, elements andimportance Decentralization: concept and importance