Institute: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Subject: Business Studies
Topic: Principles and Functions of Management - Management and Business Environment
shaalaa.com | Management and Business environment
- Business Environment- concept and importance
- Dimensions of Business Environment- Economic, Social,Technological, Political and Legal
- Impact of Government policy changes on business with special reference to liberalization, privatization and globalization in India
After going through this unit, the student/ learner would be able to:
- Understand the concept of 'Business Environment'.
- Appreciate the importance of business environment.
- Describe the various dimensions of 'Business Environment'.
- Examine the impact of government policy changes on business and privatization in India with reference to liberalisation and globalisation since 1991.
- Appreciate the managerial response to changes in business environment.