Institute: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Subject: Business Studies
Topic: Business Finance and Marketing - Financial Management
shaalaa.com | Financial Management 1
Concept role and objective of Financial Management
- Financial decisions: investment, financing and dividend- Meaning and factors affecting
- Financial Planning- concept and importance.
After going through this unit, the student/learner would be able to:
- Understand the concept of financial management.
- Explain the role of financial management in an organisation.
- Discuss the objectives of financial management
- Discuss the three financial decisions and the factors affecting them.
- Describe the concept of financial planning and its objectives.
- Explain the importance of financial planning
- Understand the concept of capital structure
- Describe the factors determining the choice of an appropriate capital structure of a company.
- Understand the concept of fixed and working capital.
- Describe the factors determining the requirements of fixed and working capital.
- Capital Structure - Concept & factors determining Capital Structure
- Fixed and Working Capital- Concept and factors affecting their requirements