shaalaa.com | Types of sets : Finite Set, Infinite Set, Singleton Set and Null set
Series 1: playing of 28
to track your progress
Types of sets : Finite Set, Infinite Set, Singleton Set and Null set
Introduction to Set Concepts & Venn Diagrams
Learn to Write Relation into Set Builder, Roster Form & Find Domain and Range
Difference Of Two Sets
Symmetric difference of sets
Sets And Its Complement - Sets And Relations
Cartesian Product of Two Sets
Defining Relations, Functions, Domain, and Range Using Mappings
Domain and range of a function given a formula
Functions, Types, One to One, Many to one Function Injective, Surjective and Bijective Function
bijection, injection and surjection
The constant function
Composition of Functions
Real Valued Functions
explicit and implicit functions
Even and Odd Functions
Identification of Periodic Functions
Increasing & Decreasing Functions
The Modulus Function
Functional equations Part 1
Functional equations Part 2
Graphs Part 1
Graphs Part 2
Graphs Part 3
- Roster form, Set builder form.
- Types of sets-Null set, Finite infinite sets, cardinaity of a set, singleton sets, equal sets, Subsets, supersets, power set, universal set.
- Set operations- union intersection, division and difference of sets, Complement of a set, Symmetric difference of two sets, Cartesian product of sets
- Relations- domain and range of relations, Inverse of a relation.
- Functions- One-one function, many-one function, Onto function, Into function, Bijection, Constant function, Identity Function, Inverse Function, Composition of functions, real Functions, Explicit implicit functions, even and odd functions, periodic functions, Increasing decreasing functions, Polynomial functions, modulus functions, Signum functions, Trigonometric functions, Functional equations.