shaalaa.com | DETERMINANTS OF AGGREGATES Part 3 (Aggregate Supply)
Series 1: playing of 3
Given consumption curve, derive saving curve and state the steps taken in the process of derivation. Use Diagram.
Explain the concept of 'excess demand' in macroeconomics. Also explain the role of 'open market operation' in correcting it.
Explain national income equilibrium through aggregate demand and aggregate supply. Use diagram. Also explain the changes that take place in an economy when the economy is not in equilibrium
- Introductory Macro Economics for Class 12
- 20 Sample Papers in Economics Class 12
- U-Like Economics Class 12
- Introductory Micro and Macro Economics (Question Answer Form) Class - 12
- U-Like Arthshastra Class 12
- Economics - (Mac - Mic) - E Class 12
- Introductory Micro and Macro Economics (Question-Answer Form) Class 12